Contact us to help you plan your dream Indian Wedding in Hawaii. Let us know what time is good for you and how best to reach you. If you’d like to call us, we are available 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Hawaii Standard Time.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 180301, Hawaii National Park, HI, 96718
Phone: 808 721 3424
Business Hours: 9:00a-5:00p Hawaii Time, 7 Days/Wk
Before calling here are a few thoughts that may help you in your planning:
- What is the date of the wedding?
- Would you like assistance with the selection of a muhurta (auspicious date and time for the performance of the vivaha ceremony)
- Are you interested in the Vivaha ceremony only or would you like us to arrange for all the other services we offer, i.e., resort accommodations, mandap, video, photos, DJ, mehndi, Indian food and reception, etc.?
- Approximately how many guests will attend the event?
- Will you be applying for a State of Hawaii marriage license?
- Are you planning any pre-marriage ceremonies such as sangeet, haldi, tilak, navagraha, Ganesha puja, etc.